Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Personality Type

My personality type was INFJ. I scored the following percentages on the personality test: 33 introverted, 25 intuitive, 25 feeling, and 11 judging. My scores considered me as a protector. I am considered as having a strong desire to contribute to the well being of individuals. My personality is considered to be very rare.

I think that different personalities have different learning styles. I think that my students should take the personality test because it is important that I know a little about the personalities that exist in my classroom. This would be important in the preparation of my lecture. I would be able to add diversity in my lecturing styles for each learning style. So that I do not leave any of my students behind. Each one of my students can all have a equal opportunity to learning the curriculum if each learning style is addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment